Cost of living in Marseille, France compared to Abobo, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 42 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 657.341 XOF / EUR
Do you live in Abobo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Marseille (France) is 7% cheaper than in Abobo (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,562,500 Franc in Abobo you would need to make just about 1,450,013 Franc (€2,206) in Marseille.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Kuwait City costs Dinar 1.000 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Florianopolis costs R$ 1,500 (20 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in São José dos Campos costs R$ 100 (27 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Warsaw costs 4.40 zł (38 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Fortaleza costs R$ 25 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Riga costs €3.69 (about 1 hour ago)