Cost of living in Marseille, France compared to Abobo, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 38 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 08, 2017. Exchange rate: 658.022 XOF / EUR
Do you live in Abobo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Marseille (France) is 8% cheaper than in Abobo (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,343,750 Franc in Abobo you would need to make just about 2,159,944 Franc (€3,282) in Marseille.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of rice in Winnipeg costs C$4.00 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santos, Sao Paulo costs R$ 2,200 (9 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Strasbourg costs €30 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Glasgow costs £10 (42 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Viljandi costs €10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Hong Kong costs HK$500 (about 1 hour ago)