Cost of living in Marseille, France compared to Abobo, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 45 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 656.800 XOF / EUR
Do you live in Abobo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Marseille (France) is 7% cheaper than in Abobo (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,050,000 Franc in Abobo you would need to make just about 1,900,791 Franc (€2,894) in Marseille.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Liverpool costs £35 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Stockholm costs 100 kr (12 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Tijuana costs Mex$ 150 (18 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Barcelona costs €54 (29 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Muscat costs ﷼ 1.000 (31 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Goiânia costs R$ 180 (37 minutes ago)