Cost of living in Marseille, France compared to Abobo, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 64 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 657.112 XOF / EUR
Do you live in Abobo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Marseille (France) is 7% cheaper than in Abobo (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,940,000 Franc in Abobo you would need to make just about 1,797,566 Franc (€2,736) in Marseille.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Raleigh, North Carolina costs $706 (26 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Saltillo costs Mex$ 6,000 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Florianopolis costs R$ 2,500 (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bilbao costs €16 (38 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sacramento, California costs $8 (40 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Charlotte, North Carolina costs $8 (about 1 hour ago)