Cost of living in Marseille, France compared to Abobo, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 42 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 652.983 XOF / EUR
Do you live in Abobo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Marseille (France) is 8% cheaper than in Abobo (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,343,750 Franc in Abobo you would need to make just about 2,167,915 Franc (€3,320) in Marseille.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Phuket costs 5,900 ฿ (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Johannesburg costs R 60 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Skopje costs 600 ден (21 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Rousse costs 90 лв (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brasília costs R$ 3,400 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lima costs S/. 400 (about 2 hours ago)