Cost of living in Marrakech, Morocco compared to Abobo, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 99 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 27, 2018. Exchange rate: 59.072 XOF / MAD
Do you live in Abobo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Marrakech (Morocco) is 25% cheaper than in Abobo (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,520,000 Franc in Abobo you would need to make just about 1,145,531 Franc (19,392 Dirham) in Marrakech.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Fort Collins, Colorado costs $5.00 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santiago de Cali costs COL$20,000 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Karachi costs ₨200 (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $508 (about 1 hour ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Pune costs ₨1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Lausanne costs CHF 1,041 (about 1 hour ago)