Cost of living in Mariupol, Ukraine compared to Abobo, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 73 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 03, 2018. Exchange rate: 19.553 XOF / UAH
Do you live in Abobo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Mariupol (Ukraine) is 24% cheaper than in Abobo (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 361,000 Franc in Abobo you would need to make just about 274,545 Franc (14,041₴) in Mariupol.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Buenos Aires costs ARS $600 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Monterrey costs Mex$ 200 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bogotá costs COL$3,500,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Caxias do Sul costs R$ 125,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Nice dinner at an italian restaurant, dinner for two in Johannesburg costs R 350 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 210 (about 1 hour ago)