Cost of living comparison between Mariupol, Ukraine and Abobo, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 20, 2016. Exchange rate: 23.720 XOF / UAH
Do you live in Abobo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mariupol (Ukraine) is 44% cheaper than in Abobo (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,125 Franc in Abobo you would need to make just about 1,760 Franc (74₴) in Mariupol.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Porto Alegre costs R$ 165 (less than a minute ago)
- Public transport in Budapest costs 9,500 Ft (26 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Lima costs S/. 90 (27 minutes ago)
- Utilities, weekly for 2 people in 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Melbourne costs AU$1,720 (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Austin, Texas costs $1,379 (42 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Athens costs €450 (about 1 hour ago)