Cost of living in Mariupol, Ukraine compared to Abobo, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 24 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 20.840 XOF / UAH
Do you live in Abobo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mariupol (Ukraine) is 27% cheaper than in Abobo (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 251,000 Franc in Abobo you would need to make just about 183,041 Franc (8,783₴) in Mariupol.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Manchester costs £340 (9 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Bern costs CHF 600 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bari costs €700 (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lisbon costs €1,200 (38 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Tromsø costs kr 700 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mumbai costs ₨1,500 (about 2 hours ago)