Cost of living in Mariupol, Ukraine compared to Abobo, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 22 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 22.213 XOF / UAH
Do you live in Abobo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mariupol (Ukraine) is 26% cheaper than in Abobo (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 390,625 Franc in Abobo you would need to make just about 287,250 Franc (12,931₴) in Mariupol.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Campobasso costs €1.45 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Buenos Aires costs ARS $15,000 (34 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Birmingham, Alabama costs $100 (34 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Minsk costs 30,000 p. (43 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Niagara Falls, New York costs $100 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Zurich costs CHF 3.00 (about 1 hour ago)