Cost of living in Maringá, Brazil compared to Abobo, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 207 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 195.604 XOF / BRL
Do you live in Abobo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Maringá (Brazil) is 21% cheaper than in Abobo (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,953,125 Franc in Abobo you would need to make just about 1,536,707 Franc (R$ 7,856) in Maringá.
Recent Prices Added
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Managua costs 70 C$ (7 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Varna costs 25,000 лв (31 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Charlotte, North Carolina costs $2.10 (44 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cincinnati, Ohio costs $11 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Nicolás de los Garza costs Mex$ 120 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Moscow costs руб 35 (about 1 hour ago)