Cost of living comparison between Maringá, Brazil and Abobo, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 186 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 25, 2016. Exchange rate: 190.864 XOF / BRL
Do you live in Abobo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Maringá (Brazil) is 22% cheaper than in Abobo (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,875,000 Franc in Abobo you would need to make just about 1,463,287 Franc (R$ 7,667) in Maringá.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Santos, Sao Paulo costs R$ 3.25 (18 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Jaipur costs ₨46 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jeddah costs ﷼ 120 (41 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 50,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Gdańsk costs 10 zł (about 1 hour ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Brno costs 1.00 Kč (about 1 hour ago)