Cost of living in Marília, Brazil compared to Abobo, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 51 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 156.493 XOF / BRL
Do you live in Abobo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Marília (Brazil) is 23% cheaper than in Abobo (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 651,000 Franc in Abobo you would need to make just about 499,964 Franc (R$ 3,195) in Marília.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Florianopolis costs R$ 110 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mexico City costs Mex$ 250 (21 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Dhaka costs Taka 5,000 (29 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $129 (32 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tokyo costs ¥790 (35 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Nottingham costs £300 (41 minutes ago)