Cost of living in Maribor, Slovenia compared to Abobo, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 120 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 650.226 XOF / EUR
Do you live in Abobo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Maribor (Slovenia) is 11% cheaper than in Abobo (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 929,000 Franc in Abobo you would need to make just about 831,014 Franc (€1,278) in Maribor.
Recent Prices Added
- 6 eggs, large in Damascus costs 600 £ (5 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Iasi costs 2,627 lei (14 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Des Moines, Iowa costs $0.71 (18 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Raipur costs ₨5,000 (43 minutes ago)
- Cocktail drink in downtown club in Andorra la Vella costs €1.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Irvine, California costs $4.00 (about 1 hour ago)