Cost of living in Mardan, Pakistan compared to Abobo, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 27, 2015. Exchange rate: 5.800 XOF / PKR *
Do you live in Abobo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mardan (Pakistan) is about the same as in Abobo (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,125 Franc in Abobo you would need to make just about 3,125 Franc (₨539) in Mardan.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tampa, Florida costs $50 (3 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Portland, Oregon costs $50 (5 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Bogotá costs COL$1,800,000 (7 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Brasília costs R$ 80 (15 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mexico City costs Mex$ 2,450 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Asheville, North Carolina costs $762 (about 1 hour ago)