Cost of living in Mardan, Pakistan compared to Abobo, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 27, 2015. Exchange rate: 5.850 XOF / PKR *
Do you live in Abobo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mardan (Pakistan) is about the same as in Abobo (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,125 Franc in Abobo you would need to make just about 3,125 Franc (₨534) in Mardan.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Karachi costs ₨20,000 (8 minutes ago)
- 500 ml domestic beer in the supermarket in Colombo costs 300 ₨ (8 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Tehran costs ﷼ 32,000 (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chattanooga, Tennessee costs $13 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Phoenix, Arizona costs $350 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Natal costs R$ 20 (about 2 hours ago)