Cost of living in Marburg, Germany compared to Abobo, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 12 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 12, 2017. Exchange rate: 644.350 XOF / EUR
Do you live in Abobo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Marburg (Germany) is 7% cheaper than in Abobo (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,600,000 Franc in Abobo you would need to make just about 1,481,101 Franc (€2,299) in Marburg.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Berlin costs €3.00 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Stavanger costs kr 250 (14 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santo Domingo costs RD$ 15,000 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Aberdeen costs £1,234,570 (26 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Belgrade costs 93,890 Дин. (36 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Yaoundé costs 1,800 Franc (36 minutes ago)