Cost of living in Marburg, Germany compared to Abobo, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 13 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 12, 2017. Exchange rate: 663.786 XOF / EUR
Do you live in Abobo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Marburg (Germany) is 6% cheaper than in Abobo (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,650,000 Franc in Abobo you would need to make just about 1,552,321 Franc (€2,339) in Marburg.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Frankfurt am Main costs €40 (1 minute ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kuwait City costs Dinar 17 (2 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Raipur costs ₨360 (14 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Glasgow costs £0.00 (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Boston, Massachusetts costs $15 (41 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Newcastle upon Tyne costs £2,580 (about 1 hour ago)