Cost of living in Marburg, Germany compared to Abobo, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 11 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 10, 2018. Exchange rate: 655.508 XOF / EUR
Do you live in Abobo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Marburg (Germany) is 8% cheaper than in Abobo (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,470,000 Franc in Abobo you would need to make just about 1,358,591 Franc (€2,073) in Marburg.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Osaka costs ¥1,200 (30 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Francisco, California costs $67 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hyderabad costs ₨30,495 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Auckland costs NZ$3,253 (about 3 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ann Arbor, Michigan costs $12 (about 3 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in São Paulo costs R$ 2,500 (about 3 hours ago)