Cost of living in Marbella, Spain compared to Abobo, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 53 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 15, 2017. Exchange rate: 656.389 XOF / EUR
Do you live in Abobo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Marbella (Spain) is 11% cheaper than in Abobo (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,562,500 Franc in Abobo you would need to make just about 1,383,681 Franc (€2,108) in Marbella.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Hanoi costs 115,000 ₫ (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madrid costs €1,600 (10 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Charleston, South Carolina costs $60 (11 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Vicenza costs €15 (20 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Geneva costs CHF 199 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bucharest costs 2,500 lei (23 minutes ago)