Cost of living in Marbella, Spain compared to Abobo, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 110 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 02, 2017. Exchange rate: 683.051 XOF / EUR
Do you live in Abobo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Marbella (Spain) is 7% cheaper than in Abobo (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,160,000 Franc in Abobo you would need to make just about 1,998,721 Franc (€2,926) in Marbella.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Denpasar, Bali costs Rp 16,250 (26 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Melbourne costs AU$1,720 (about 1 hour ago)
- Standard men's haircut in expat area of the city in Quetta costs ₨500 (about 2 hours ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Ljubljana costs €4.00 (about 3 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Adelaide costs AU$12 (about 3 hours ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Portland, Oregon costs $15 (about 3 hours ago)