Cost of living in Marbella, Spain compared to Abobo, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 11 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 06, 2016. Exchange rate: 662.618 XOF / EUR
Do you live in Abobo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Marbella (Spain) is 11% cheaper than in Abobo (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,953,125 Franc in Abobo you would need to make just about 1,735,242 Franc (€2,619) in Marbella.
Recent Prices Added
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $19 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Billings, Montana costs $9 (6 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Jeddah costs ﷼ 4.00 (10 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Nairobi costs Shilling6.00 (15 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 10 (24 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Monrovia costs 900 L$ (41 minutes ago)