Cost of living in Marbella, Spain compared to Abobo, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 61 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 26, 2018. Exchange rate: 655.745 XOF / EUR
Do you live in Abobo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Marbella (Spain) is 9% cheaper than in Abobo (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,260,000 Franc in Abobo you would need to make just about 2,047,677 Franc (€3,123) in Marbella.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Barcelona costs €54 (16 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Giza costs E£ 1,500 (32 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Kazan' costs руб 2,050 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Seattle, Washington costs $38,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Cairo costs E£ 9,699 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Athens costs €1.40 (about 1 hour ago)