Cost of living comparison between Marbella, Spain and Abobo, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 29 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 27, 2016. Exchange rate: 655.399 XOF / EUR
Do you live in Abobo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Marbella (Spain) is 11% cheaper than in Abobo (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,343,750 Franc in Abobo you would need to make just about 2,087,645 Franc (€3,185) in Marbella.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Vitória costs R$ 80,000 (1 minute ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Northampton costs £25 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Amsterdam costs €12 (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hong Kong costs HK$150 (35 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Riyadh costs ﷼ 0.55 (36 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Cairo costs E£ 2,349 (39 minutes ago)