Cost of living in Maracaibo, Venezuela compared to Abobo, Ivory Coast
WARNING! Maracaibo has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Maracaibo.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 347 prices entered by 29 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 58.071 XOF / VEF *
Do you live in Abobo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Maracaibo (Venezuela) is about the same as in Abobo (Ivory Coast)
For example, you would need at least 5,553,987 Franc (Bs 95,641) in Maracaibo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 5,520,000 Franc in Abobo.
Recent Prices Added
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Eugene, Oregon costs $610 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Innsbruck costs €12 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bucharest costs 3,200 lei (43 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Pune costs ₨50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities (studio), weekly for 1 person in 1 room (45m2) in Northampton costs £86 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Tokyo costs ¥800 (about 1 hour ago)