Cost of living in Maracaibo, Venezuela compared to Abobo, Ivory Coast
WARNING! Maracaibo has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Maracaibo.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 476 prices entered by 34 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 58.909 XOF / VEF *
Do you live in Abobo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Maracaibo (Venezuela) is about the same as in Abobo (Ivory Coast)
For example, you would need at least 5,631,673 Franc (Bs 95,599) in Maracaibo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 5,500,000 Franc in Abobo.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tampa, Florida costs $1,150 (8 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Winnipeg costs C$180 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pattaya costs 180 ฿ (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Francisco, California costs $12 (27 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Riverside, California costs $8 (33 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Iasi costs 4.38 lei (about 1 hour ago)