Cost of living in Maputo, Mozambique compared to Abobo, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 173 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 9.102 XOF / MZN
Do you live in Abobo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Maputo (Mozambique) is 19% cheaper than in Abobo (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,690,000 Franc in Abobo you would need to make just about 2,182,181 Franc (239,760 MT) in Maputo.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Beijing costs 元8,000 (25 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Sydney costs AU$150 (29 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Montevideo costs $U265 (41 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Diego, California costs $2,541 (41 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Wellington costs NZ$813 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Miami, Florida costs $150 (about 1 hour ago)