Cost of living in Maputo, Mozambique compared to Abobo, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 199 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 8.782 XOF / MZN
Do you live in Abobo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Maputo (Mozambique) is 22% cheaper than in Abobo (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,343,750 Franc in Abobo you would need to make just about 1,822,161 Franc (207,482 MT) in Maputo.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Stockholm costs 1,017 kr (8 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Shiraz costs ﷼ 900,000 (11 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Auckland costs NZ$25 (11 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Rome costs €30 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Amman costs Dinar 800 (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $600 (about 1 hour ago)