Cost of living in Maputo, Mozambique compared to Abobo, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 211 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 9.088 XOF / MZN
Do you live in Abobo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Maputo (Mozambique) is 19% cheaper than in Abobo (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,090,000 Franc in Abobo you would need to make just about 2,497,966 Franc (274,867 MT) in Maputo.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tehran costs ﷼ 500,000 (16 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Dhaka costs Taka 2,000 (21 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Auckland costs NZ$3.10 (40 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rajkot costs ₨250 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santiago costs CH$1,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Guwahati costs ₨1,500 (about 1 hour ago)