Cost of living comparison between Maputo, Mozambique and Abobo, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 196 prices entered by 21 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 23, 2016. Exchange rate: 7.696 XOF / MZN
Do you live in Abobo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Maputo (Mozambique) is 24% cheaper than in Abobo (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,343,750 Franc in Abobo you would need to make just about 1,772,122 Franc (230,279 MT) in Maputo.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Burgas costs 40 лв (13 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Krasnodar costs руб 1.50 (19 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Valladolid costs €26,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Georgetown (Penang) costs RM30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Arezzo costs €9 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Rome costs €35 (about 2 hours ago)