Cost of living in Manzanillo, Cuba compared to Abobo, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 08, 2017. Exchange rate: 550.000 XOF / CUC *
Do you live in Abobo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Manzanillo (Cuba) is 45% more expensive than in Abobo (Ivory Coast)
For example, you would need at least 8,290 Franc (15 CUC) in Manzanillo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 5,700 Franc in Abobo.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Copenhagen costs kr50 (7 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Sydney costs AU$27,000 (17 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lisbon costs €50,000 (25 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Kuopio costs €50 (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Paris costs €17 (41 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dubai costs Dirham 328 (about 1 hour ago)