Cost of living in Manzanillo, Cuba compared to Abobo, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 08, 2017. Exchange rate: 532.930 XOF / CUC *
Do you live in Abobo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Manzanillo (Cuba) is 41% more expensive than in Abobo (Ivory Coast)
For example, you would need at least 8,762 Franc (16 CUC) in Manzanillo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 6,200 Franc in Abobo.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Berkeley, California costs $5.51 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santiago costs CH$450,000 (18 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Paris costs €40 (36 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kochi costs ₨230 (38 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Kolkata costs ₨700 (41 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Lyon costs €23 (about 1 hour ago)