Cost of living in Manzanillo, Cuba compared to Abobo, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 08, 2017. Exchange rate: 580.370 XOF / CUC *
Do you live in Abobo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Manzanillo (Cuba) is 46% more expensive than in Abobo (Ivory Coast)
For example, you would need at least 8,048 Franc (14 CUC) in Manzanillo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 5,500 Franc in Abobo.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, weekly for 2 people in 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Melbourne costs AU$344 (3 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Boston, Massachusetts costs $2.00 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Buenos Aires costs ARS $20,000 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Oslo costs kr 7,725 (34 minutes ago)
- Utilities, weekly for 2 people in 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Sydney costs AU$301 (38 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Birmingham costs £30 (40 minutes ago)