Cost of living in Mannheim, Germany compared to Abobo, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 100 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 659.638 XOF / EUR
Do you live in Abobo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mannheim (Germany) is 11% cheaper than in Abobo (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,875,000 Franc in Abobo you would need to make just about 1,665,410 Franc (€2,525) in Mannheim.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Limerick costs €1,150 (9 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Copenhagen costs kr1,287 (13 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Singapore costs SGD $2,600 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Rome costs €189 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hamilton costs C$10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Gdańsk costs 699 zł (about 2 hours ago)