Cost of living in Mannheim, Germany compared to Abobo, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 82 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 648.352 XOF / EUR
Do you live in Abobo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mannheim (Germany) is 12% cheaper than in Abobo (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,400,000 Franc in Abobo you would need to make just about 1,233,815 Franc (€1,903) in Mannheim.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Indianapolis, Indiana costs $90 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Colorado Springs, Colorado costs $25 (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Quebec City costs C$900 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 888,888 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Munich costs €1,450 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 ml beer in neighbourhood pub in Kingston costs C$7 (about 2 hours ago)