Cost of living in Manizales, Colombia compared to Abobo, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 97 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.21441 XOF / COP
Do you live in Abobo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Manizales (Colombia) is 25% cheaper than in Abobo (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,031,250 Franc in Abobo you would need to make just about 1,516,141 Franc (COL$7,071,240) in Manizales.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $32 (4 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Houston, Texas costs $6 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bogotá costs COL$4,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $5,683 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Nairobi costs Shilling6,000 (about 1 hour ago)