Cost of living in Manizales, Colombia compared to Abobo, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 97 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.21232 XOF / COP
Do you live in Abobo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Manizales (Colombia) is 25% cheaper than in Abobo (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,031,250 Franc in Abobo you would need to make just about 1,518,324 Franc (COL$7,151,020) in Manizales.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rome costs €1,300 (5 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 3.80 (12 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bangkok costs 15 ฿ (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Zagreb costs 60 kn (29 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Limassol costs €1.50 (40 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Kingston upon Hull costs £650 (about 1 hour ago)