Cost of living in Manizales, Colombia compared to Abobo, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 131 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.19354 XOF / COP
Do you live in Abobo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Manizales (Colombia) is 27% cheaper than in Abobo (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 904,000 Franc in Abobo you would need to make just about 663,109 Franc (COL$3,426,241) in Manizales.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Antwerp costs €14 (3 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Hermosillo costs Mex$ 8,999 (14 minutes ago)
- 250 g of local cheese in Tel Aviv costs 20 ₪ (15 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of whole fat milk in Gaborone costs P9 (38 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Gothenburg costs 300 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Ingolstadt costs €650 (about 2 hours ago)