Cost of living in Manizales, Colombia compared to Abobo, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 128 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.19495 XOF / COP
Do you live in Abobo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Manizales (Colombia) is 27% cheaper than in Abobo (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 871,000 Franc in Abobo you would need to make just about 634,144 Franc (COL$3,252,909) in Manizales.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dhaka costs Taka 3,500 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $17 (7 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Tokyo costs ¥26 (19 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Lisbon costs €40 (23 minutes ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Oslo costs kr 3.92 (36 minutes ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Rosario costs ARS $50 (44 minutes ago)