Cost of living in Manila, Philippines compared to Abobo, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 2,069 prices entered by 269 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 11.823 XOF / PHP
Do you live in Abobo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Manila (Philippines) is 27% cheaper than in Abobo (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,343,750 Franc in Abobo you would need to make just about 1,721,972 Franc (Php145,641) in Manila.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Boise, Idaho costs $12 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Charleston, South Carolina costs $12 (14 minutes ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Dammam costs ﷼ 100 (14 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Montreal costs C$17,000 (18 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Los Angeles, California costs $343 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Geneva costs CHF 60 (about 1 hour ago)