Cost of living in Manila, Philippines compared to Abobo, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 2,016 prices entered by 303 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 11.002 XOF / PHP
Do you live in Abobo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Manila (Philippines) is 27% cheaper than in Abobo (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,730,000 Franc in Abobo you would need to make just about 1,266,009 Franc (Php115,067) in Manila.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Medellín costs COL$13,000 (less than a minute ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Atlanta, Georgia costs $2.50 (1 minute ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in London costs £2.50 (10 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Arlington, Texas costs $9 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Copenhagen costs kr8,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Stockholm costs 110 kr (about 1 hour ago)