Cost of living in Mangalore, India compared to Abobo, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 226 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 16, 2018. Exchange rate: 8.449 XOF / INR
Do you live in Abobo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Mangalore (India) is 25% cheaper than in Abobo (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 488,000 Franc in Abobo you would need to make just about 365,353 Franc (₨43,244) in Mangalore.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Sharjah costs Dirham 14 (23 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Kitchener-Waterloo costs C$580 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Caruaru costs R$ 20 (about 2 hours ago)
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in Barcelona costs €1.50 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Oporto costs €8 (about 3 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santiago costs CH$400,000 (about 3 hours ago)