Cost of living in Manfredonia, Italy compared to Abobo, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 27, 2015. Exchange rate: 655.699 XOF / EUR
Do you live in Abobo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Manfredonia (Italy) is 27% cheaper than in Abobo (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 969,000 Franc in Abobo you would need to make just about 710,471 Franc (€1,084) in Manfredonia.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of local cheese in Johannesburg costs R 48 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Milan costs €8 (34 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sheffield costs £35 (36 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Toronto costs C$146 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Fortaleza costs R$ 3.20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Brussels costs €18,067 (about 1 hour ago)