Cost of living in Manfredonia, Italy compared to Abobo, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 27, 2015. Exchange rate: 650.676 XOF / EUR
Do you live in Abobo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Manfredonia (Italy) is 27% cheaper than in Abobo (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,060,000 Franc in Abobo you would need to make just about 771,173 Franc (€1,185) in Manfredonia.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sydney costs AU$50 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bacolod City costs Php200 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Villavicencio costs COL$8,000 (12 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 339 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $1,626 (35 minutes ago)