Cost of living in Manfredonia, Italy compared to Abobo, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 27, 2015. Exchange rate: 655.509 XOF / EUR
Do you live in Abobo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Manfredonia (Italy) is 27% cheaper than in Abobo (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,060,000 Franc in Abobo you would need to make just about 779,062 Franc (€1,188) in Manfredonia.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 359 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Caracas costs Bs 120,000,000 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brasília costs R$ 4,000 (33 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 43,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Saint Petersburg costs руб 800 (about 1 hour ago)
- Sport shoes (nike, adidas, or equivalent brands) in Munich costs €100 (about 2 hours ago)