Cost of living in Mandalay, Myanmar compared to Abobo, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 24 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 17, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.45988 XOF / MMK
Do you live in Abobo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mandalay (Myanmar) is 28% cheaper than in Abobo (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,500 Franc in Abobo you would need to make just about 1,807 Franc (3,928 Kyat) in Mandalay.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bucharest costs 100 lei (15 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $500 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $3,599 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Puerto Vallarta costs Mex$ 135 (about 2 hours ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Memphis, Tennessee costs $150 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Accra costs GH₵100 (about 2 hours ago)