Cost of living in Manchester, United Kingdom compared to Abobo, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 802 prices entered by 124 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 752.979 XOF / GBP
Do you live in Abobo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Manchester (United Kingdom) is 8% cheaper than in Abobo (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,953,125 Franc in Abobo you would need to make just about 1,790,080 Franc (£2,377) in Manchester.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangkok costs 100,000 ฿ (4 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bilbao costs €36 (17 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Patna costs ₨12,000 (19 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Athens costs €1.40 (36 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Madras costs ₨100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Rome costs €200 (about 1 hour ago)