Cost of living in Manaus, Brazil compared to Abobo, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 267 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 180.416 XOF / BRL
Do you live in Abobo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Manaus (Brazil) is 22% cheaper than in Abobo (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,343,750 Franc in Abobo you would need to make just about 1,817,502 Franc (R$ 10,074) in Manaus.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Compiegne costs €2.00 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Anápolis costs R$ 100 (28 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Maceió costs R$ 0.90 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Gothenburg costs 8,000 kr (40 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dallas, Texas costs $80 (44 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Oshawa costs C$1,720 (about 1 hour ago)