Cost of living in Manama, Bahrain compared to Abobo, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 495 prices entered by 71 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 1409.458 XOF / BHD
Do you live in Abobo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Manama (Bahrain) is 29% cheaper than in Abobo (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,480,000 Franc in Abobo you would need to make just about 1,758,129 Franc (Dinar 1,247) in Manama.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Sofia costs 5.00 лв (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Paris costs €7,000 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Winnipeg costs C$2,200 (19 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Vienna costs €100 (24 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Perth costs AU$1,720 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Aarhus costs kr130 (about 1 hour ago)