Cost of living in Manama, Bahrain compared to Abobo, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 552 prices entered by 65 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 1647.461 XOF / BHD
Do you live in Abobo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Manama (Bahrain) is 29% cheaper than in Abobo (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,343,750 Franc in Abobo you would need to make just about 1,658,532 Franc (Dinar 1,007) in Manama.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Ponce costs $140 (6 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Liverpool costs £64 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bucharest costs 2,100 lei (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Glasgow costs £15 (18 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Athens costs €1.40 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Caracas costs Bs 8,000 (25 minutes ago)