Cost of living in Manama, Bahrain compared to Abobo, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 627 prices entered by 73 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 1626.590 XOF / BHD
Do you live in Abobo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Manama (Bahrain) is 29% cheaper than in Abobo (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,562,500 Franc in Abobo you would need to make just about 1,106,330 Franc (Dinar 680) in Manama.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £7,396 (9 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Berlin costs €80 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in São Paulo costs R$ 5,000 (11 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Petaling Jaya costs RM80 (42 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Chandigarh costs ₨54 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in George costs R 12 (about 1 hour ago)