Cost of living in Managua, Nicaragua compared to Abobo, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 347 prices entered by 27 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 19.253 XOF / NIO
Do you live in Abobo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Managua (Nicaragua) is 25% cheaper than in Abobo (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,050,000 Franc in Abobo you would need to make just about 789,931 Franc (41,029 C$) in Managua.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Oaxaca costs Mex$ 300 (5 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Santos, Sao Paulo costs R$ 3.85 (8 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Mossoro costs R$ 13 (32 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Prague costs 32 Kč (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Colombo costs 1.00 ₨ (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kuwait City costs Dinar 900 (about 1 hour ago)