Cost of living in Managua, Nicaragua compared to Abobo, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 278 prices entered by 21 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 20.696 XOF / NIO
Do you live in Abobo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Managua (Nicaragua) is 24% cheaper than in Abobo (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,031,250 Franc in Abobo you would need to make just about 1,533,998 Franc (74,120 C$) in Managua.
Recent Prices Added
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 8 (2 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seattle, Washington costs $40 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $2,033 (23 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Milwaukee, Wisconsin costs $1.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Madrid costs €7 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $3,253 (about 1 hour ago)