Cost of living comparison between Manado, Indonesia and Abobo, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 44 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 30, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.04556 XOF / IDR
Do you live in Abobo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Manado (Indonesia) is 32% cheaper than in Abobo (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 468,750 Franc in Abobo you would need to make just about 317,353 Franc (Rp 6,965,054) in Manado.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Kathmandu costs ₨ 45,410 (10 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Shanghai costs 元1,148 (12 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Newark, New Jersey costs $90 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Vila Nova de Gaia costs €350 (35 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Washington D.C. costs $15 (41 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bristol costs £4,730 (41 minutes ago)