Cost of living in Manado, Indonesia compared to Abobo, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 11, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.03842 XOF / IDR
Do you live in Abobo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Manado (Indonesia) is 31% cheaper than in Abobo (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 553,000 Franc in Abobo you would need to make just about 381,109 Franc (Rp 9,918,250) in Manado.
Recent Prices Added
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in Grand Rapids costs $2.00 (1 minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seattle, Washington costs $159 (24 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $102 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santo Domingo costs RD$ 500 (28 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Phoenix, Arizona costs $1,586 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Geneva costs CHF 2,650 (about 2 hours ago)