Cost of living comparison between Mamoudzou, Mayotte and Abobo, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 27, 2015. Exchange rate: 655.161 XOF / EUR
Do you live in Abobo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mamoudzou (Mayotte) is 5% cheaper than in Abobo (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,562,500 Franc in Abobo you would need to make just about 1,488,754 Franc (€2,272) in Mamoudzou.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$76 (1 minute ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Gdańsk costs 8 zł (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Edmonton costs C$18 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Madras costs ₨2,000 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Memphis, Tennessee costs $757 (35 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Atlanta, Georgia costs $41 (41 minutes ago)