Cost of living in Mamoudzou, Mayotte compared to Abobo, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 27, 2015. Exchange rate: 656.970 XOF / EUR
Do you live in Abobo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mamoudzou (Mayotte) is 5% cheaper than in Abobo (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,562,500 Franc in Abobo you would need to make just about 1,490,461 Franc (€2,269) in Mamoudzou.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Astrakhan' costs руб 500 (less than a minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Denver, Colorado costs $85 (4 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Charlotte, North Carolina costs $0.00 (16 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Lima costs S/. 2.00 (20 minutes ago)
- Nice dinner at an italian restaurant, dinner for two in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $130 (29 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Atlanta, Georgia costs $95 (32 minutes ago)