Cost of living in Malindi, Kenya compared to Abobo, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 10, 2017. Exchange rate: 5.223 XOF / KES
Do you live in Abobo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Malindi (Kenya) is 23% cheaper than in Abobo (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 514,000 Franc in Abobo you would need to make just about 395,243 Franc (Shilling75,680) in Malindi.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Southampton costs £40 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vienna costs €1,200 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Amsterdam costs €15 (34 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nellore costs ₨400 (34 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Beijing costs 元140,900 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cebu City costs Php150 (about 1 hour ago)