Cost of living in Malindi, Kenya compared to Abobo, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 10, 2017. Exchange rate: 5.389 XOF / KES
Do you live in Abobo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Malindi (Kenya) is 23% cheaper than in Abobo (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 523,000 Franc in Abobo you would need to make just about 403,650 Franc (Shilling74,907) in Malindi.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Detroit, Michigan costs $8 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kampala costs 25,000 Shilling (13 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Prishtina costs €4,500 (18 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Sydney costs AU$66 (25 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Toronto costs C$3.25 (41 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Warsaw costs 60 zł (42 minutes ago)