Cost of living in Malindi, Kenya compared to Abobo, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 10, 2017. Exchange rate: 5.946 XOF / KES
Do you live in Abobo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Malindi (Kenya) is 22% cheaper than in Abobo (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 468,750 Franc in Abobo you would need to make just about 364,573 Franc (Shilling61,310) in Malindi.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Warsaw costs 3,500 zł (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Istanbul costs 5,000TL (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cairo costs E£ 100 (11 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Singapore costs SGD $90 (33 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Daugavpils costs €3.50 (37 minutes ago)
- 1.7 oz deodorant, roll-on in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $3.48 (about 1 hour ago)