Cost of living in Malé, Maldives compared to Abobo, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 177 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 37.723 XOF / MVR
Do you live in Abobo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Malé (Maldives) is 25% cheaper than in Abobo (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,343,750 Franc in Abobo you would need to make just about 1,769,450 Franc (46,906 Rufiyaa) in Malé.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Anchorage, Alaska costs $10 (2 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seattle, Washington costs $70 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Orlando, Florida costs $12 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in El Paso, Texas costs $1,017 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Suva costs 11 FJ$ (38 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Wollongong costs AU$6.00 (about 1 hour ago)