Cost of living in Malé, Maldives compared to Abobo, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 141 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 37.836 XOF / MVR
Do you live in Abobo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Malé (Maldives) is 25% cheaper than in Abobo (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,510,000 Franc in Abobo you would need to make just about 1,892,164 Franc (50,009 Rufiyaa) in Malé.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Queenstown, New Zealand costs NZ$2,043 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Campos costs R$ 35 (8 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Vijayawada costs ₨220 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Cleveland, Ohio costs $45,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Louisville, Kentucky costs $50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $1,525 (about 2 hours ago)