Cost of living in Maldonado, Uruguay compared to Abobo, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 27, 2015. Exchange rate: 21.833 XOF / UYU
Do you live in Abobo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Maldonado (Uruguay) is 21% cheaper than in Abobo (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,031,250 Franc in Abobo you would need to make just about 1,607,210 Franc ($U73,615) in Maldonado.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Montreal costs C$17 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Atlanta, Georgia costs $12 (24 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Eugene, Oregon costs $12,345 (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Oslo costs kr 25,000 (42 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Doha costs 250 ﷼ (42 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Stuttgart costs €25 (about 1 hour ago)