Cost of living in Malatya, Turkey compared to Abobo, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 07, 2017. Exchange rate: 141.189 XOF / TRY
Do you live in Abobo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Malatya (Turkey) is 26% cheaper than in Abobo (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 148,000 Franc in Abobo you would need to make just about 110,135 Franc (780TL) in Malatya.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Istanbul costs 3,000TL (32 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Jakarta costs Rp 10,000 (43 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Miami, Florida costs $10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mumbai costs ₨400 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in Ahmedabad costs ₨6,055 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Hong Kong costs HK$168 (about 2 hours ago)