Cost of living in Malatya, Turkey compared to Abobo, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 09, 2016. Exchange rate: 162.338 XOF / TRY
Do you live in Abobo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Malatya (Turkey) is 28% cheaper than in Abobo (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 406,250 Franc in Abobo you would need to make just about 294,520 Franc (1,814TL) in Malatya.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Dublin costs €13 (2 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Panama City costs 1.60 B/. (5 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Caracas costs Bs 2,500 (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $3,558 (37 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Rostov-on-Don costs руб 20,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Trois-Rivières costs C$25,000 (about 1 hour ago)