Cost of living in Malakal, Sudan compared to Abobo, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 27, 2015. Exchange rate: 88.126 XOF / SDG
Do you live in Abobo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Malakal (Sudan) is about the same as in Abobo (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,125 Franc in Abobo you would need to make just about 3,125 Franc (35 Pound) in Malakal.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Muar costs RM2.00 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Calgary costs C$1,900 (18 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Manaus costs R$ 3.50 (30 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Brisbane costs AU$300 (38 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, weekly rent - 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Birmingham costs £301 (43 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Port Elizabeth costs R 90 (about 1 hour ago)