Cost of living comparison between Malakal, Sudan and Abobo, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 27, 2015. Exchange rate: 94.778 XOF / SDG
Do you live in Abobo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Malakal (Sudan) is about the same as in Abobo (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,750 Franc in Abobo you would need to make just about 3,750 Franc (40 Pound) in Malakal.
Recent Prices Added
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Leeds costs £650 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mumbai costs ₨5,000 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Verona costs €500 (21 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Besançon costs €2,150 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cebu City costs Php230 (38 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Budapest costs 64,500 Ft (41 minutes ago)