Cost of living in Malakal, Sudan compared to Abobo, Ivory Coast
WARNING! Malakal has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Malakal.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 27, 2015. Exchange rate: 82.734 XOF / SDG *
Do you live in Abobo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Malakal (Sudan) is about the same as in Abobo (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 6,400 Franc in Abobo you would need to make just about 6,400 Franc (77 Pound) in Malakal.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tokyo costs ¥12,345 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Montevideo costs $U2,500 (5 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Turin costs €20 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Winnipeg costs C$20 (15 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Lahore costs ₨50 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mexico City costs Mex$ 15,000 (24 minutes ago)