Cost of living in Malaga, Spain compared to Abobo, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 476 prices entered by 56 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 659.319 XOF / EUR
Do you live in Abobo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Malaga (Spain) is 12% cheaper than in Abobo (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,875,000 Franc in Abobo you would need to make just about 1,641,566 Franc (€2,490) in Malaga.
Recent Prices Added
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Ankara costs 5.00TL (17 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Joinville costs R$ 1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500g of rice in Beijing costs 元100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Georgetown (Penang) costs RM1,626 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Moscow costs руб 700 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Washington D.C. costs $54 (about 2 hours ago)