Cost of living in malabo, Equatorial Guinea compared to Abobo, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 23 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 04, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.986 XOF / XAF
Do you live in Abobo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in malabo (Equatorial Guinea) is 14% cheaper than in Abobo (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,250,000 Franc in Abobo you would need to make just about 2,798,183 Franc (2,839,122 Franc) in malabo.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Almaty costs 777 KZT (20 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Delhi costs ₨3,000 (34 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kampala costs 1,000,000 Shilling (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Karachi costs ₨25,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Athens costs €550 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Berlin costs €2,000 (about 1 hour ago)