Cost of living in malabo, Equatorial Guinea compared to Abobo, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 23 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 04, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.001 XOF / XAF
Do you live in Abobo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in malabo (Equatorial Guinea) is 14% cheaper than in Abobo (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,953,125 Franc in Abobo you would need to make just about 1,682,045 Franc (1,680,275 Franc) in malabo.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brasília costs R$ 2,500 (7 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Cologne costs €2.50 (30 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bangkok costs 600 ฿ (41 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Zagreb costs 600 kn (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Toulouse costs €19 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Las Palmas de Gran Canaria costs €0.55 (about 2 hours ago)