Cost of living comparison between malabo, Equatorial Guinea and Abobo, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 35 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 18, 2016. Exchange rate: 1.004 XOF / XAF
Do you live in Abobo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in malabo (Equatorial Guinea) is 13% cheaper than in Abobo (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,562,500 Franc in Abobo you would need to make just about 1,354,442 Franc (1,348,913 Franc) in malabo.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $3,050 (12 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Valencia costs €539 (17 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Lisbon costs €35 (36 minutes ago)
- Sport shoes (nike, adidas, or equivalent brands) in Saharanpur costs ₨2,500 (43 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in Jeddah costs ﷼ 505 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Ankara costs 450TL (about 2 hours ago)