Cost of living in Makassar, Indonesia compared to Abobo, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 14, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.04581 XOF / IDR
Do you live in Abobo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Makassar (Indonesia) is 29% cheaper than in Abobo (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 375,000 Franc in Abobo you would need to make just about 265,730 Franc (Rp 5,800,443) in Makassar.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Austin, Texas costs $96 (6 minutes ago)
- 500 ml domestic beer in the supermarket in Dili costs $2.05 (15 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Bangkok costs 18,000 ฿ (20 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dubai costs Dirham 300 (33 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Doha costs 800 ﷼ (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Jakarta costs Rp 1,500,000 (about 1 hour ago)