Cost of living in Mainz, Germany compared to Abobo, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 38 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 16, 2018. Exchange rate: 655.982 XOF / EUR
Do you live in Abobo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Mainz (Germany) is 7% cheaper than in Abobo (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,980,000 Franc in Abobo you would need to make just about 1,836,998 Franc (€2,800) in Mainz.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Riga costs €9 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Helsinki costs €3,600 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Las Palmas de Gran Canaria costs €13 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Boston, Massachusetts costs $2,033 (22 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Moscow costs руб 750 (36 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Arlington, Texas costs $0.46 (36 minutes ago)