Cost of living in Mainz, Germany compared to Abobo, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 95 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 650.226 XOF / EUR
Do you live in Abobo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mainz (Germany) is 6% cheaper than in Abobo (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,100,000 Franc in Abobo you would need to make just about 1,964,264 Franc (€3,021) in Mainz.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Barcelona costs €2,500 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Christchurch costs NZ$13 (40 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Brasília costs R$ 4.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tehran costs ﷼ 500,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Dhaka costs Taka 2,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Auckland costs NZ$3.10 (about 2 hours ago)