Cost of living in Mahilioŭ, Belarus compared to Abobo, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 265.979 XOF / BYN
Do you live in Abobo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Mahilioŭ (Belarus) is about the same as in Abobo (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 504,000 Franc in Abobo you would need to make just about 504,000 Franc (1,895 BYN) in Mahilioŭ.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Goiânia costs R$ 3,200 (11 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Helsinki costs €80 (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Montevideo costs $U400 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Minsk costs 21,000 BYN (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tashkent costs 50,000 сўм (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Moscow costs руб 77,000 (about 2 hours ago)