Cost of living in Mahilioŭ, Belarus compared to Abobo, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 285.091 XOF / BYN
Do you live in Abobo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mahilioŭ (Belarus) is about the same as in Abobo (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 574,000 Franc in Abobo you would need to make just about 574,000 Franc (2,013 BYN) in Mahilioŭ.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in New York City costs $3.00 (20 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Neuquén costs ARS $15 (41 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $6.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Portland, Oregon costs $800 (about 2 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Singapore costs SGD $20 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in London costs £50 (about 2 hours ago)