Cost of living in Maha Sarakham, Thailand compared to Abobo, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 03, 2015. Exchange rate: 17.462 XOF / THB
Do you live in Abobo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Maha Sarakham (Thailand) is 25% cheaper than in Abobo (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 375,000 Franc in Abobo you would need to make just about 279,862 Franc (16,027 ฿) in Maha Sarakham.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Luxembourg costs €200,000 (20 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Zurich costs CHF 30 (20 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Belgrade costs 37,000 Дин. (29 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Washington D.C. costs $85 (32 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Porto Alegre costs R$ 130 (36 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Calgary costs C$3.15 (39 minutes ago)