Cost of living in Maha Sarakham, Thailand compared to Abobo, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 03, 2015. Exchange rate: 17.518 XOF / THB
Do you live in Abobo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Maha Sarakham (Thailand) is 26% cheaper than in Abobo (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 375,000 Franc in Abobo you would need to make just about 277,803 Franc (15,859 ฿) in Maha Sarakham.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Houston, Texas costs $8 (21 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Visakhapatnam costs ₨1.00 (41 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Geneva costs CHF 2.30 (44 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Reykjavik costs 6,666,670 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Nuremberg costs €0.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Kathmandu costs ₨ 250 (about 1 hour ago)