Cost of living in Magnitogorsk, Russia compared to Abobo, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 06, 2017. Exchange rate: 9.776 XOF / RUB
Do you live in Abobo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Magnitogorsk (Russia) is 24% cheaper than in Abobo (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 898,000 Franc in Abobo you would need to make just about 685,738 Franc (руб 70,143) in Magnitogorsk.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kigali costs 5,000 Franc (20 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Shkoder costs 300 Lek (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ankara costs 30TL (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rome costs €0.17 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Chişinău costs 150 Leu (about 1 hour ago)
- Sport shoes (nike, adidas, or equivalent brands) in Durban costs R 800 (about 1 hour ago)