Cost of living in Madurai, India compared to Abobo, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 123 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 8.208 XOF / INR
Do you live in Abobo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Madurai (India) is 24% cheaper than in Abobo (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 407,000 Franc in Abobo you would need to make just about 307,413 Franc (₨37,454) in Madurai.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Belize City costs BZ$56 (2 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Chicago, Illinois costs $1.00 (5 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Buenos Aires costs ARS $8 (7 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Manila costs Php5,000 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Knoxville, Tennessee costs $1,039 (35 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Vicenza costs €1.00 (43 minutes ago)