Cost of living in Madurai, India compared to Abobo, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 120 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 15, 2017. Exchange rate: 8.623 XOF / INR
Do you live in Abobo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Madurai (India) is 17% cheaper than in Abobo (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 401,000 Franc in Abobo you would need to make just about 332,650 Franc (₨38,575) in Madurai.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Vilnius costs €1,700 (1 minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Natal costs R$ 140 (5 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Lyon costs €900 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Tijuana costs Mex$ 14,000 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Addis Ababa costs 300 Birr (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Milan costs €25 (about 1 hour ago)