Cost of living in Madrid, Spain compared to Abobo, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 2,633 prices entered by 416 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 656.389 XOF / EUR
Do you live in Abobo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Madrid (Spain) is 14% cheaper than in Abobo (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,343,750 Franc in Abobo you would need to make just about 2,021,794 Franc (€3,080) in Madrid.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kitchener-Waterloo costs C$80 (6 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Maringá costs R$ 3.00 (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Skopje costs 200 ден (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Toronto costs C$45 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Dubrovnik costs 1,000 kn (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Hong Kong costs HK$500 (about 1 hour ago)