Cost of living comparison between Madras, India and Abobo, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,582 prices entered by 176 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 25, 2016. Exchange rate: 8.995 XOF / INR
Do you live in Abobo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Madras (India) is 28% cheaper than in Abobo (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 312,500 Franc in Abobo you would need to make just about 225,112 Franc (₨25,026) in Madras.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jeddah costs ﷼ 120 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 50,000 (18 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Gdańsk costs 10 zł (27 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Brno costs 1.00 Kč (42 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Belfast costs £9,993 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Delhi costs ₨4,066 (about 1 hour ago)