Cost of living in Machala, Ecuador compared to Abobo, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 89 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 611.800 XOF / USD
Do you live in Abobo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Machala (Ecuador) is 26% cheaper than in Abobo (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 468,750 Franc in Abobo you would need to make just about 344,630 Franc ($563) in Machala.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in San Antonio, Texas costs $1.00 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Irvine, California costs $13 (11 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Tehran costs ﷼ 250,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sydney costs AU$70 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Miguel de Allende costs Mex$ 120 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Geneva costs CHF 80 (about 2 hours ago)