Cost of living in Maceió, Brazil compared to Abobo, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 76 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 195.616 XOF / BRL
Do you live in Abobo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Maceió (Brazil) is 18% cheaper than in Abobo (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,953,125 Franc in Abobo you would need to make just about 1,598,172 Franc (R$ 8,170) in Maceió.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 lb of rice in Boise, Idaho costs $5.51 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Quetzaltenango costs Q35 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Buenos Aires costs ARS $7,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in İzmir costs 600TL (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Stavanger costs kr 36 (about 1 hour ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Walnut Creek, California costs $45 (about 1 hour ago)