Cost of living in Maceió, Brazil compared to Abobo, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 50 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 198.135 XOF / BRL
Do you live in Abobo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Maceió (Brazil) is 18% cheaper than in Abobo (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,953,125 Franc in Abobo you would need to make just about 1,605,261 Franc (R$ 8,102) in Maceió.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bujumbura costs 3,000,000 Franc (4 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Manila costs Php8,000 (11 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Jakarta costs Rp 900,000 (30 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Berlin costs €10,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Parma costs €700 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bangkok costs 42 ฿ (about 2 hours ago)