Cost of living in Macao compared to Abobo, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 85 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 68.937 XOF / MOP
Do you live in Abobo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Macao is 15% cheaper than in Abobo (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,700,000 Franc in Abobo you would need to make just about 3,133,869 Franc (45,460 Pataca) in Macao.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Milwaukee, Wisconsin costs $14 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$1,290 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Montreal costs C$10 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Kursk costs руб 600 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Madrid costs €13 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Aguadilla costs $1,000 (about 3 hours ago)