Cost of living in Lviv, Ukraine compared to Abobo, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 204 prices entered by 22 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 22.799 XOF / UAH
Do you live in Abobo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Lviv (Ukraine) is 28% cheaper than in Abobo (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 390,625 Franc in Abobo you would need to make just about 280,517 Franc (12,304₴) in Lviv.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Cologne costs €2.50 (17 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bangkok costs 600 ฿ (27 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Zagreb costs 600 kn (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Toulouse costs €19 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Las Palmas de Gran Canaria costs €0.55 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Erzurum costs 12TL (about 2 hours ago)