Cost of living in Luxor, Egypt compared to Abobo, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 57 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 33.592 XOF / EGP
Do you live in Abobo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Luxor (Egypt) is 35% cheaper than in Abobo (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 62,500 Franc in Abobo you would need to make just about 40,763 Franc (E£ 1,213) in Luxor.
Recent Prices Added
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Tokyo costs ¥2,000 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Preston costs £10 (18 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $96 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Niterói costs R$ 2,500 (33 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Albany, New York costs $0.10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in São Paulo costs R$ 3,500 (about 1 hour ago)