Cost of living in Lutsk, Ukraine compared to Abobo, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 17 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 22.213 XOF / UAH
Do you live in Abobo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Lutsk (Ukraine) is 41% cheaper than in Abobo (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 390,625 Franc in Abobo you would need to make just about 230,964 Franc (10,397₴) in Lutsk.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bridgetown costs 60 Bds$ (2 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Savannah, Georgia costs $1,500 (4 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Hong Kong costs HK$1.00 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bergen costs kr 140 (29 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Jakarta costs Rp 524,000,000 (40 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Johannesburg costs R 500 (about 1 hour ago)