Cost of living in Lutsk, Ukraine compared to Abobo, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 57 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 22.996 XOF / UAH
Do you live in Abobo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Lutsk (Ukraine) is 42% cheaper than in Abobo (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 375,000 Franc in Abobo you would need to make just about 218,026 Franc (9,481₴) in Lutsk.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Wichita, Kansas costs $1.75 (21 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Melbourne costs AU$150 (25 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Brasília costs R$ 100,000 (37 minutes ago)
- Laundry detergent, 3 liters in İzmir costs 21TL (44 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Giza costs E£ 50 (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 uk pt of whole fat milk in Glasgow costs £1.06 (about 2 hours ago)