Cost of living in Luton, United Kingdom compared to Abobo, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 68 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 738.488 XOF / GBP
Do you live in Abobo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Luton (United Kingdom) is 7% cheaper than in Abobo (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 6,050,000 Franc in Abobo you would need to make just about 5,598,739 Franc (£7,581) in Luton.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Reykjavik costs 6,000 kr (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Medellín costs COL$13,000 (12 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Atlanta, Georgia costs $2.50 (13 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in London costs £2.50 (22 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Arlington, Texas costs $9 (22 minutes ago)