Cost of living in Luton, United Kingdom compared to Abobo, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 82 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 777.398 XOF / GBP
Do you live in Abobo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Luton (United Kingdom) is 9% cheaper than in Abobo (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,953,125 Franc in Abobo you would need to make just about 1,769,341 Franc (£2,276) in Luton.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Santo Domingo costs RD$ 75 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Maturín costs Bs 170,000 (21 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma costs $60 (22 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Shanghai costs 元25 (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Fukuoka costs ¥1,000 (34 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Omaha, Nebraska costs $40 (about 1 hour ago)