Cost of living in Lusaka, Zambia compared to Abobo, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 161 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 16, 2018. Exchange rate: 54.661 XOF / ZMW
Do you live in Abobo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Lusaka (Zambia) is 34% cheaper than in Abobo (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 263,000 Franc in Abobo you would need to make just about 172,810 Franc (3,161 Kwacha) in Lusaka.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Enschede costs €5.00 (less than a minute ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Saskatoon costs C$2.00 (8 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Sharjah costs Dirham 1,900 (42 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Miami, Florida costs $90 (44 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in St. John's, NL costs C$27 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bucharest costs 2,700 lei (about 1 hour ago)