Cost of living in Lusaka, Zambia compared to Abobo, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 252 prices entered by 21 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 56.303 XOF / ZMW
Do you live in Abobo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Lusaka (Zambia) is 34% cheaper than in Abobo (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 273,000 Franc in Abobo you would need to make just about 179,977 Franc (3,197 Kwacha) in Lusaka.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bogotá costs COL$1,800,000 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sousse costs 15 Dinar (37 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Calgary costs C$103 (37 minutes ago)
- 10 eggs, large in Yangon costs 1,800 Kyat (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Budapest costs 6,000 Ft (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in São Paulo costs R$ 30,000 (about 1 hour ago)