Cost of living in Lusaka, Zambia compared to Abobo, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 96 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 61.533 XOF / ZMW
Do you live in Abobo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Lusaka (Zambia) is 35% cheaper than in Abobo (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 346,000 Franc in Abobo you would need to make just about 225,108 Franc (3,658 Kwacha) in Lusaka.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nantes costs €15 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madrid costs €1,400 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dubai costs Dirham 345 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Tehran costs ﷼ 20,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brussels costs €600 (about 2 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Warangal costs ₨32 (about 2 hours ago)