Cost of living in Luoyang, China compared to Abobo, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 61 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 86.080 XOF / CNY
Do you live in Abobo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Luoyang (China) is 25% cheaper than in Abobo (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 469,000 Franc in Abobo you would need to make just about 352,056 Franc (元4,090) in Luoyang.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Nanchang costs 元140,000 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Glasgow costs £656 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$1,200 (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Barcelona costs €2,400 (37 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dublin costs €30 (43 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Dhaka costs Taka 100 (about 1 hour ago)