Cost of living in Lulea, Sweden compared to Abobo, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 46 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 09, 2016. Exchange rate: 69.333 XOF / SEK
Do you live in Abobo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Lulea (Sweden) is 10% cheaper than in Abobo (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,562,500 Franc in Abobo you would need to make just about 1,407,890 Franc (20,306 kr) in Lulea.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Porto Alegre costs R$ 120 (4 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Tucson, Arizona costs $0.79 (5 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sofia costs 40 лв (9 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Toronto costs C$80 (23 minutes ago)
- 32 oz of rice in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $4.41 (30 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Leeds costs £58 (36 minutes ago)