Cost of living in Lucena City, Philippines compared to Abobo, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 53 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 02, 2017. Exchange rate: 10.682 XOF / PHP
Do you live in Abobo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Lucena City (Philippines) is 25% cheaper than in Abobo (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 458,000 Franc in Abobo you would need to make just about 342,142 Franc (Php32,031) in Lucena City.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Brisbane costs AU$30 (18 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Milwaukee, Wisconsin costs $512 (29 minutes ago)
- Utilities, weekly for 2 people in 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Adelaide costs AU$1,144 (37 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Campinas costs R$ 75,000 (38 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jelgava costs €10 (42 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Quito costs $2.50 (43 minutes ago)