Cost of living in Lucena City, Philippines compared to Abobo, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 55 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 02, 2017. Exchange rate: 10.816 XOF / PHP
Do you live in Abobo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Lucena City (Philippines) is 25% cheaper than in Abobo (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 523,000 Franc in Abobo you would need to make just about 391,043 Franc (Php36,154) in Lucena City.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guayaquil costs $2.50 (3 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Podgorica costs €20 (7 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $2.50 (11 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of apples in Basel costs CHF 600,000,000,000,000,016,777,216 (16 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Singapore costs SGD $120,000 (40 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dallas, Texas costs $40 (about 1 hour ago)