Cost of living comparison between Lucena City, Philippines and Abobo, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 30, 2016. Exchange rate: 12.483 XOF / PHP
Do you live in Abobo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Lucena City (Philippines) is about the same as in Abobo (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,750 Franc in Abobo you would need to make just about 3,750 Franc (Php300) in Lucena City.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Gothenburg costs 90 kr (16 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Billings, Montana costs $0.63 (20 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $25 (26 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Kraków costs 799 zł (26 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Amsterdam costs €90 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Diego, California costs $1,626 (40 minutes ago)