Cost of living in Lucena City, Philippines compared to Abobo, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 54 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 12.159 XOF / PHP
Do you live in Abobo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Lucena City (Philippines) is 24% cheaper than in Abobo (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 312,500 Franc in Abobo you would need to make just about 237,516 Franc (Php19,534) in Lucena City.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Edmonton costs C$94 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guayaquil costs $4.00 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Portland, Oregon costs $1,018 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Manila costs Php60,000 (28 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Seoul costs ₩120,000 (38 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Cairo costs E£ 18,000 (about 1 hour ago)